We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to our growing team to help us form the relationships with our customers.
This is not yet another job to onboard users and chase the next renewal, rather this is an opportunity to be a key player in our strong PLG motion along other various customer success responsibilities.
If you're ambitious, love working with engineering groups and up for a challenge, Acumen is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Fostering and building overall relationships with assigned customers through both pre-sales and post-sales interactions.
- Owning the customer journey from first demo to full implementation.
- Identify and monitor account success metrics, nurture top accounts by ensuring they succeed with Acumen.io in every way possible.
- Communicate user feedback to internal teams to help enhance customer interactions and self-discovery of Acumens’ value, products, services, and processes.
- Developing automated workflows and smart touch journeys to identify potential customers to engage with to accomplish the companies expansion goals
- Creating training and educational materials, executing workshops to outline Acumen best practices and use cases, which help customers improve their development processes.
- Work closely with data analyst to segment self-served user base, identify expansion opportunities and strive towards valuable human touch.
- Providing a layer of technical oversight, and assisting with technical questions during the entire customer life cycle.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Keep up with engineering productivity industry trends.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ Years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred.
- Experience in a similar role combining pre-sales and success at a SaaS company.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of working closely with highly technical customers.
- Passionate about technology and looking for an opportunity to learn about developer workflows and agile processes.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience working closely with developers, product groups or scrum/agile coaches.
- Have any kind of experience with product led growth.
- Have experience as a founding customer success manager before.