- Lead the products of the most innovative Engineering Intelligence company.
- Build and maintain the roadmap, making sure that we only build what we need.
- Work with company management to lead the Go-to-Market and Product Strategy.
- Communicate with users and potential users on a daily basis, to bring the most updated data regarding their pains and solutions.
- Work closely with the development team to execute on the company vision.
- Manage the work and the communication with the UI/UX team and create a delightful product that users want to use.
- Be the knowledge center of the company, know the details of your product like no one else.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager in more than one company or product.
- Experience in building B2B products from scratch, planning, executing and launching them.
- Passionate about UI and about giving users an amazing user experience.
- Planned and performed user research, usability tests, user interviews and questionnaires. Knows how to speak to users and how to analyze qualitative data.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing quantitative data, and generating action items from it.
- Worked in an early stage B2B startup.
- People person.
- Fluent English speaker.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Product Led Growth.
- Experience in working in Kanban and Scrum environments.
- Experience as an AI/ML Product Manager.