As we grow, we are looking for a team player to take ownership on one of our main marketing initiatives of the company all the way from content and social media to newsletter and user communication.
We are looking for someone who can learn fast, is passionate about technology, and is super creative with out-of-the-box ideas.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented marketer to learn and grow with us!
- Own the ongoing marketing initiatives of our GoRetro.ai project
- Content creation - work with content writers and guide them according to SEO keywords analysis priorities. Review and approve content before it goes live, set and manage content calendar, etc.
- Newsletter - compile, draft, and send the newsletter of the GoRetro community
- Outreach to GoRetro users on LinkedIn and email to create interview-based content
- Manage social media channels of GoRetro
- Maintain the changelog of the product and publish it through the different channels
- Maintain and manage conversion funnel metrics, marketing reporting, & analytics dashboards
- Ongoing market trends and competitors landscape analysis
- Drive success metrics and analytics and track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize future campaigns
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Passionate about marketing and technology
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills (proficient English) with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
Nice to have:
- Understanding of engineering methodologies - Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience working with data products