Are you ok with being rejected more than accepted but the idea of what you are doing is so important that you can't help but keep fighting?
As we scale our sales effort, we are looking for a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development to work from our Tel-Aviv office as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The primary responsibility of the SDR is to communicate Acumen’s value proposition to decision-makers and influencers to acquire qualified sales opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented SDR who is a go-getter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Cold call (email, LinkedIn, calls) into prospects generated by your research (Outbound)
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries from marketing, online and events
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills (proficient English) with excellent presentation skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Market Beyond value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly, fast learner with interest in technology and Data solutions
- Must be a self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Team player
- English as a mother-tongue language
- At least 1-2 years of successful experience as an SDR/BDR preferably selling to Enterprise clients
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in market research, economic, or in a
- technology-related field is an advantage
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus